Only 24hs unlimited pass!

From: Maryann <bownarrow_at_cupidsemails.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 14:54:11 +0100 (CET)
Only 24hs unlimited pass!
Check message before expires
new private message
Hi Handsome,

You have (10) new messages!

Ready for some action? There's tons of ladies ready for you to check out today. But hurry, before they disappear! Your likes reset every few days, so look at them before they're gone forever.

Check out your likes here.

none_at_none.hu, you have received this notice because you signed up to be a member of our service. If you have any questions or comments regarding your membership, please view our Terms & Conditions or contact us at: support@cupidsemails.com. If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe from this feature, please click below:
UNSUBSCRIBE
Abad Nucleus, 7th Floor, NH 49, Kundannoor, Mardau, 682304 Kochi, India Received on Tue Nov 26 2019 - 14:54:12 CET