Black Friday Winter Boots 60% OFF! Don't Miss It none

From: debi <noreply_at_dsivad.fun>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 06:58:43 -0800

2019 Black Friday UGG Boots 60% OFF Don't Miss It! Email not displaying correctly?

2019 Black Friday UGG Boots Hot Sale!!! Women & Men & Kids Boots Up To 70% OFF, Free Shipping!

Click here to take a look

24 Hours Left!

Get your spot before this close

Notes:This newsletter sent to you because you have subscribe at us before. To ensure delivery, We recommend you add us to your address book .
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, please click here to unsubscribe

Please don't reply this email directly

Yours Sincerely

unsubscribe from this listcontact us