SweetestStrawberry sent you a private link to chat

From: sexsearchcom <support_at_sexsearchcom.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 20:16:38 +0100 (CET)
SweetestStrawberry sent you a private link to chat

Dear Member,

We love a good sex-connection, but don't worry, you can view your match first before agreeing to chat. Just know, SweetestStrawberry has put a 48h time limit on her free private chat link.
Find out if she just wants you to want.
Click here to chat

none_at_none.hu, you have received this notice because you signed up to be a member of our service. If you have any questions or comments regarding your membership, please view our Terms & Conditions or contact us at: support@sexsearchcom.com. If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe from this feature, please click below:
STOP ALL EMAILS

Stallion FSC Limited • 48 Constant Spring Rd • Kingston 10 • JM