Hi there, Do you want to meet later?

From: Shyla <hook_at_yourdatingnote.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 13:50:26 +0100 (CET)
Hi there, Do you want to meet later?
Check message before expires
new private message
Hi Handsome,

I saw your profile and I'm really excited at the idea of hooking up with you.

I live close by so we should really start chatting now.

Click here to check her profile

none_at_none.hu, you have received this notice because you signed up to be a member of our service. If you have any questions or comments regarding your membership, please view our Terms & Conditions or contact us at: support@yourdatingnote.com. If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe from this feature, please click below:
UNSUBSCRIBE
12th Floor, The Ruby, 29, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar (West), 400-028 Mumbai, India Received on Thu Nov 28 2019 - 13:50:30 CET