Kenya has sent you link to her hidden photos. Open?

From: Kenya T <takahiton_at_nifty.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 17:49:15 +0200

?

none_at_none.hu has received
(1) new connection request from Kenya

New private message

I was browsing a few profiles and stumbled upon yours.

I really don't know whether you're still looking for someone, but if you happen to do, I would be pleased to meet you for coffee or a drink.

Take a look at my profile, you can find more information about me and some of my photos.

I'd be quite glad to hear back from you any time soon.

Click here

INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK
Miribuxteterly Company