Reservation to shoot a load on Hailey

From: Miyoshi VILLOT <Miyoshi.VILLOT169_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 18:21:49 +0000

Hey there,

I was wondering if you were still looking for someone to have a no strings attached fling with? Your profile caught my eye and Ive been looking for someone to have a booty call with since I am new to the area. You are a little bit older than me and getting with a man that really knows what he is doing turns me on. I made a movie of myself last night that you can watch here<http://usonyouto.com/be/in/?s1=rsm2&email=none_at_none.hu>. I thought this would be a nice way to give you a little tease and to show off my body. If you are interested in getting it on with me then please send me a message. You should come over this week and let me show you a good time.
- Hailey