Would you like to meet me later?

From: Jessa <iwantu_at_datesnearyou.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 19:30:16 +0100 (CET)
Would you like to meet me later?
Check message before expires
new profile notification
Hi Handsome,

I saw your profile and am already imagining you naked. Would you like me to send you some dirty selfies?

I hope it can lead to use getting together later.

Click here to reply

none_at_none.hu, you have received this notice because you signed up to be a member of our service. If you have any questions or comments regarding your membership, please view our Terms & Conditions or contact us at: support@datesnearyou.com. If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe from this feature, please click below:
UNSUBSCRIBE
Unit 405, Ayala Life FGU Centre, Mindanao Avenue corner Biliran Rd, Cebu Business Park, 6000 Cebu, Philippines Received on Sat Dec 07 2019 - 19:30:18 CET