Carlee has sent you link to her private album. Open?

From: E. Carlee <manish_at_hitechitinfo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 01:51:09 +0200

?

none_at_none.hu has just received
(1) add request from Carlee

She has sent you a direct message

I'm gonna be as blunt as possible -- after losing a Beloved friend of mine, I have become incredibly lonely

What I need more than anything else is to find a guy who will treat me right, so I'm messaging as many guys as I can.

Please Take a Look at the pictures attached -- that is what I look like and that is what you'll be dealing with

Begging for one to reply

Click here

INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK
Sadiatess Company