Final Hours: Up to 65% Off Black Friday Week!

From: Tracktion <reply_at_tracktion.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 16:45:50 +0000

Black Friday​ SALE Ending Soon!

HURRY - Tracktion's Black Friday​ sale ends today!

This is your last chance to purchase any software license and SAVE 50%. Bundle your purchase with another license and get additional savings at checkout with our custom Bundle Builder - UP TO 65% OFF!! See how to purchase a custom bundle.

BUY NOW
https://www.tracktion.com
Discount code: MIX2019

Enter code during checkout.
Sale ends Wednesday​ 12/8 at​ 11:59pm​ PDT

Read full newsletter online here:
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/w/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/tuhljqM3zcIMiQTGyXCi2A/8atk4Cose892d57y5KjzUxEg

Explore everything Tracktion has to offer:
https://www.tracktion.com

Find us on Facebook
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/8iCUjK8nkPPWpWwSITjJ2g/8atk4Cose892d57y5KjzUxEg

---------
You're receiving this because you are a registered Tracktion user. These updates often include important information about your software. We promise not to bug you too often but, if you choose not to receive updates from us, please feel free to unsubscribe below.

Unsubscribe from this mailing: