RSVP to the Postman Collaboration Webinar on Tuesday, Dec. 17

From: The Postman Team <marketing_at_getpostman.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 17:10:52 -0600 (CST)

Postman makes collaboration on API development easier for you in many ways. Specifically, at this month’s webinar next Tuesday, December 17 at 9:00 AM PST, we’ll be covering team workspaces, collections, and environments, all of which will help you sharpen collaboration across your team and other teams in your organization. Your fantastic host, Postman Solutions Engineer Matt Ball, will also be covering best practices for managing changes in collections such as changelog, roles and permissions, and fork and merge.
In addition, we’ll be diving into Postman’s recent release of team profiles, which enable you to easily share your public APIs with our community of 8 million developers via the Postman API Network.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:

        - Share collections and environments
        - Manage changes over time with version control
        - Create a team profile
        - Make your team discoverable
        - Create and share collections on the Postman API Network

Whether you're an API consumer or an API developer, you won't want to miss this one. We look forward to sharing the details of these key capabilities with you and answering any questions you might have. Get yourself registered and let’s do this.
© 2019 Postman Inc., All Rights Reserved.
595 Market Street, Suite 1130 San Francisco, CA 94105 <http://go.getpostman.com/leMiz000D6jA0D0h50G051U>
Click to unsubscribe <[[https://pages.getpostman.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWlROa01EWXpPR1ppTVRVeCIsInQiOiJqVjMvaXBXNkwrbU14bE5wOThMZGpKRW9yWnh4OFowZGNKSDROUE5ETnJGM3kyQ3V3YU5aV0RVa2V3UXYyM1I0NHBXVXV4QnBlc2JuZnlDU0pSbVVHREF3UmdGVVVKNnBYUFZjdEkyRXh0d3dkNWtubFRUaGN5TWJId1JXWFo2YiJ9]]> from these emails.