Greetings

From: Dominga <nina.akalay_at_mp3mycar.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 22:40:34 -0700

How are you ?

I am in search of a man with truly serious goals , my most important desire is to connect with a person to get a good romantic relationship. You trapped my very own attention and I thought i would write to you. I found your personal profile right here . I do not typically do that , but , the fact is that I got almost no free time at this time . I will be happy to maintain our own chat and if perhaps you are interested please get in touch .
I'll be happy to obtain your own mail and i also will be able to tell you about me personally if you want .
I looking forward to your letter .
VIEW MY PROFILE - http://Ha013.xyz/7/?s3=77&s1=wsl1&email=none_at_none.hu
All the best

If you no longer wish to receive emails, please unsubscribe
http://Ha013.xyz/unsub