New Hookup Request

From: Bianca <matchmaker_at_dailymatchesforyou.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 02:15:25 +0100 (CET)
New Hookup Request
Check the link before the message expires
new private message

Dear Member,

We know how much you want a sexy hookup, which is why you should log in to your account right now and check your messages!

If you show no interest, link will expire in 24hs

Click here to connect

none_at_none.hu, you have received this notice because you signed up to be a member of our service. If you have any questions or comments regarding your membership, please view our Terms & Conditions or contact us at: support@dailymatchesforyou.com. If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe from this feature, please click below:
UNSUBSCRIBE
Av. Valle Escondido No. 4400, Fracc. Desarrollo El Saucito, Centro Ejecutivo Punto Alto II, 31125 Chihuahua, Mexico Received on Sun Dec 15 2019 - 02:15:26 CET