Carolyn has left you a message.

From: Carolyn <panruisi_at_cometgroup.com.cn>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 20:58:40 +0200

MaybeDate

Carolyn is willing to connect with your dating page none_at_none.hu

This will sound weird, but I've been searching for you...

Even in the Event That You don't recall me, I'm sure as hell recall you -- we had a very nice conversation and I chickened out when it came to give you my #

I won't make the same mistake again because I Truly have this"obsession" in regards to you, fine sir

Check out my pics to see who I am,

Click here<https://pz-easywomen.xyz/r/?s3=18bulgarian&s1=ppp13&email=none_at_none.hu>

INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK

632 Faryl Ave #7
https://pz-easywomen.xyz/unsubscribe

本邮件及其附件含有科密集团的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。请接收者注意保密,未经发件人书面许可,不得向任何第三方组织和个人透露本邮件所含信息的全部或部分。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from Comet, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy,and they are not permitted to disclose the total or partial contents of this e-mail to others besides the sender's written permission. If you receive this e-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete it. Thank you.