Lots of sexy singles are here!

From: Dani <nostrings_at_datesjustforyou.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 20:00:22 +0100 (CET)
Lots of sexy singles are here!
Check the link before the message expires
new private message
Hi Handsome,

Your profile really got me excited. Maybe we can do a lot more than just chat.

I'd love to have some get me off tonight.

Click here to reply

none_at_none.hu, you have received this notice because you signed up to be a member of our service. If you have any questions or comments regarding your membership, please view our Terms & Conditions or contact us at: support@datesjustforyou.com. If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe from this feature, please click below:
UNSUBSCRIBE
Room 209A, 2nd Floor, Wisma Jaya, Jalan Pemancha, BS8811 Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Received on Mon Dec 23 2019 - 20:00:36 CET