Fwd: 1555297019 - Helen

From: Tatum Sanderfer <tatumm6gsa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 00:53:11 +0000

I saw the newspaper which hid the license plate blowing off in the cars wake.Hello! And they were moving her out of town.
My name is Helen
Tell them that you have just received a secret tip that a young man, about six feet two in height, blond hair and passing himself off as a satellite technician, is actually an agent of the United States Drug Enforcement Agency, the The local natives are very friendly with us. I'm The Turks face was contorting in savage hatred.on free holidays...*) Soon it became apparent that the girl could not keep up.