Noble Offer

From: Gina Myers <sholtoricks_at_negoziotraders.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 03:18:08 +0100

Dearest Beloveth,

My name is Gina Myers, I am contacting you after days of prayers with a donation of $13.5M; I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer and my oncologist only recently informed me that I had weeks left to live due to the fast spreading malignant tumor in my ovaries.

My final wish in life will be for you to use the donation to fund a Cancer Research to fight cancer women and children because money means nothing to the dead but you can use this donation to fund early detection and screenings in poor areas.

Please treat this as very urgent but noble task, destined from above as i have accepted my destiny and now await your confirmation of your receipt of this noble offer to help fighht this deadly dieases of humanity.

Remain Blessed,
Respectfully,
Gina Myers
Email: myersgina71_at_gmail.com