I couldn't stand jazz, but then this happened...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 16:28:28 +0000 (UTC)

metalhead. Chords were only power chords with the occasional
diminished 5th for that darker feel.

I didn't get jazz, didn't like jazz, and I thought it was for
nerdy music scholars. But then I discovered music theory... Not
the boring academic kind, but the kind where music starts makes
sense and your playing opens up. And that's when it clicked: jazz
was basically stacked power chords creating more complex chords!

I started to like it... a lot...

I still love metal, but understanding chords makes me love music
even more! If this resonates with you at all, I'd like to help
you experience what I did with my new Chord Builder course.
You'll learn chord theory in a way that is smooth and practical.
Your playing WILL change as a result!

As an added bonus, there's an early-bird discount going on for
the course! Check it out below.

CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER CHORD BUILDER (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoofoup9dw6ho/kkhmh6h2lz8vkd/aHR0cDovL2RmbDQudXMvcy8wYWFjZjk0ZD9lbT1ub25lQG5vbmUuaHU= )

PS: Tired of hearing about the Chord Builder course? Click here
to stop hearing about it! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoofoup9dw6ho/27u9wzrmsoh02l7wk8/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvZW1haWxz )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoofoup9dw6ho/grinh5ho3gew4n/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoofoup9dw6ho/3pfphkh97xqge9/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/68uvmrvkoofoup9dw6ho/4xtvhehqrw084n/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )