Celine has opened her private photographs for you.

From: Celine Waters <digyber_at_hanqservice.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 17:00:12 +0200

Badoo

Let us congratulate you! Your dating account none_at_none.hu matched with Celine
Hear me out: your profile caught my interest because...
Well, as you seemed genuine unlike those other men that I had the "privilege" of meeting via this goddamn site
I will send you a few pictures if you prefer, y'know? There are some pics on my profile too.
Please tell me if you're up for something?https://greetgirlsho.xyz/r/?s3=9gr&s1=ppp13&email=none_at_none.hu&name=Celine&age=32

INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK