Corinne has sent you link to her hidden photos. Open?

From: Corinne A <audits.ap_at_astute.co.in>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 19:00:08 +0200

Badoo

E-dating profile of none_at_none.hu has a match with Corinne.

I was browsing profiles in the area and saw yours.

I am now left to wonder whether or not you're going to take my offer - d'you wanna meet up?

You can view more information about me and my preferences on my profile page

Hit me back shortly, TY:-P

Click here

INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK

7227 Quaking Trail, Damsel, KS, 66035-0586, US, (620) 638-9206

Disclaimer : The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING : Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.