Reply to Alayna's request to share her hidden pictures with you

From: Alayna A <accounting_at_primecarecebu.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 20:53:02 +0200

Badoo

Online profile of none_at_none.hu was matched with Alayna.

I realize it's kind of random, but I have reasonable grounds to believe that I've accidentally sent some of my nude pics to the wrong email address.

I'm not an exhibitionist by any means, so please don't open those pictures. They were taken for my partner, for his eyes only.

I wholeheartedly expect you to do the honorable thing and delete this letter. I repeat do NOT open those photos, don't be a creepy weirdo.

Click here

INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK

6278 Round Pines, West Point, PE, C4P-1M6, CA, (902) 985-2998