INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

From: MR MAJEED MAHMOOD <ups2_at_sistel.cz>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 06:18:05 -0800

Hi,

Majeed Mahmood is my name, an investment consultant. Permit me to take a little of your time as I'm aware Asia has become a veritable economic powerhouse and I do have a principal who is willing to invest in that economy.
If you have viable proposals with juicy return on investment (ROI), I have an investor who is willing to invest to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars in Asia market.

My principal is aware that factory construction and manufacturing is slowing but consumerism and the services sector in Asia and the Middle East is growing exponentially to meet the needs of the emerging affluent middle class.

Therefore he has assigned me to look for credible hands with vibrant and practicable investment proposals.
I will go into more details if you are interested.

Best Regards,

Majeed Mahmood.