Free ear training masterclass starts now!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 00:29:45 +0000 (UTC)

I have something special for you today. An incredible ear
training lesson that could very likely change your musical life
forever. No strings attached... Don't have to buy anything :)
Just enjoy the free training!There is one thing though... You
need to pay very close attention to what you are about to watch.
The lesson you are about to see is super simple to follow, but
requires your undivided attention because you might miss the
transformation that will happen by the end of the 3-part series.

Ear training, to many musicians is one of those skills that goes
underdeveloped because it is undervalued. We're all so busy with
technique, songs, recording gear, practicing with others... Who
really stops and gives dedicated time to developing your EAR. The
truth is, having a great musical ear will inform and drastically
improve every aspect of the music you make and the music you
listen to!!

Noticing that many students have expressed that they don't even
know where to begin when it comes to ear training, my good
friend, collaborator and fellow YouTube creator Chris Liepe and I
have put together a FREE Ear Training Master Class! Fair warning
- the class was recorded a couple years ago and you might notice
a fatter, hairy-er David. The content still rocks though!Here's
the link to the first of THREE sessions!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/p9ukg5k499cquzkk4daq/6qheh8h6zgle3x/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvdGhlX3NvbmdfdGhhdF9jaGFuZ2VzX2V2ZXJ5dGhpbmc= )

SESSION ONE: The Song That Changes Everything! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/p9ukg5k499cquzkk4daq/5pivh7hoq8g243/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvdGhlX3NvbmdfdGhhdF9jaGFuZ2VzX2V2ZXJ5dGhpbmc= )

Enjoy! ...And be sure to let me know how this first session
helped you to start developing your ear! Keep an eye on your
email. SESSION TWO will be coming your way tomorrow :)

David

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/p9ukg5k499cquzkk4daq/5gfvh7hoq8g2wl/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/p9ukg5k499cquzkk4daq/dmteh0hwvgen3e/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/p9ukg5k499cquzkk4daq/26c2hoh06z3zrp/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )