Important: we noticed unusual activity on your PayPal account

From: Service <service5347_at_update.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 16:44:06 +0100 (CET)

ΡауΡаΙ

Dear Customer,
We noticed some unusual activity on your PayPal account and are concerned about potential unauthorized access. We need your help resolving this issue, and for your safety, we have temporarily limited what you can do with your account until you take action.
What's going on?
We noticed some unusual activity on your PayPal account on 2/2/2020, 4:41 PM near San Mateo CA and are concerned about potential unauthorized account access.
What do I need to do?
Log in to your PayPal account and complete the steps required to re-secure your account.

If you need help or have any questions, call us at 1-888-221-1161.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Copyright ©1999-2020 РаyРаl. All rights reserved.

Company Limited by Shares.

Registered office: 95674-529132 Boulevard Royal, M-998593 Luxembourg

RCS Luxembourg B 774007