PROPOSAL

From: MRS JOSEFINA TAN <nozawa_at_cnode.io>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 08:49:54 -0800

I am Mrs Josefina Tan, I serve as Regional Auditor of Banco de Oro Universal Bank (BDO) and Regal Properties Inc Philippines.I have got a business proposal of $30.2M USD for you.Which i have planned to invest in your country with your assistance. With your total commitment this transaction will be sealed within days., Your share in this endeavor is 30% of the total money which is approx. $9.600,000 united states dollars. please contact me for more details

Regards from,

Thank You,
Mrs Josefina Tan