I'm sorry

From: MD5Online <contact_at_md5online.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 19:57:47 +0000

Hello,
I'm Pat from MD5Online.org
It seems that you didn't like what you find in the Premium Area, and I'm sorry for that

As my goal is to serve you the best, I would be happy if you can give me the main reason that you didn't subscribe yetThat way I can probably improve the website, and the Premium Area

What's the main reason why you did not subscribe to our offer yet?

The price is too high for me (http://md5online.org/thanks.html?q=1&amp;a=1)

Thank you for your feedbackFeel free to answer directly to this email if you want to give me more details, or if you have any question

Pat

MD5Online - Free MD5 Encryption / Decryptionhttps://www.md5online.org (https://www.md5online.org)