You were connected with Zoey

From: <Earlasdg860_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 19:56:50 -0800

You were just contacted by Zoey.
To view her photos and replyhttp://www.mymsgview.com

Message from Zoey:
Ok this is crazy but I am looking for a man to share some new experiences with and to properly please me since my current boyfriend cant.
Im tired of him not giving me attention even though I love to bang and stay in great shape.
I started looking for guys near me and found your profile.
You seem like someone that could really get me off.
I posted some pictures of myself here.
Im wearing a very skimpy dress in some photos and not wearing anything at all in others.
If you can keep this private then you should message me.
Lets plan to get together for a night that we will never forget.
- Zoey