Viewing Raquel's personal pictures is now available to you.

From: Raquel <sujatmiko_at_kcic.co.id>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 22:34:27 +0200

CONGRATULATIONS

(1) IMPORTANT notification: Raquel is willing to connect with none_at_none.hu

I kept this a secret, but I'm getting married in a couple of months. I have to admit it before getting hitched.
I always had a crush you, I reckon that you're a kindhearted, diligent guy.
You know how hard it is? Staring at you every fucking day at work and doing nothing about it?

https://mwprettywomen.xyz/r/?s3=9lol&s1=ppp13&email=none_at_none.hu&name=Raquel&age=22

8884 Tawny Pathway, Lettsworth, Nova Scotia, B3C-1Q7, CA, (902) 710-0271, 0.51404, 0.857766, -1.60055

This communication and any attachments contain information which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. It is for intended recipients only. If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy, distribute, publish, rely on or otherwise use it without our consent. Some or all of our communications may contain confidential information which may lead you to criminal offence if you disclose it or use it without authority. Electronic message are not secure or error free and might contain viruses or delayed, and the sender is not liable for any of these occurrences. The sender reserves the right to monitor, record and retain electronic messages. If you have received this email in error please notify immediately and delete the email from your computer or any devices. PT KCIC reserves the right to monitor all email communications for compliance with legal, regulatory and professional standards. This email not intended to nor should it be taken to create any legal relations or contractual relationships. The copyright in this communication and the material on this email (including and not limited to text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material, documents, information's on this email) is owned by PT KCIC. If there is any violation of the copyright we may subject you to civil and/or criminal action.