Milani's private photos have become available for you

From: Milani A <jeff.hsu_at_cas-well.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 17:40:29 +0200

CONGRATULATIONS

(1) message: Milani is willing to connect with none_at_none.hu

To put it in a nutshell: I want you to give me a shot.

It's not like I'm waiting for somebody to share life with, I just want a guy like you. I'm a very affectionate chick, so be ready for both deep discussions and lewd pictures!

I'm not here to play games or anything like that, I just want to find someone with similar wishes, aspirations, and (with any luck) sexual fetishes.

Check it!<https://jzprettywomen.xyz/r/?s3=11lol&s1=ppp11&email=none_at_none.hu&name=Milani&age=20>

1064 Red Chase, Rob Roy Junction, Washington, 98363-8086, US, (425) 250-6363, 0.601408, 0.798942, -2.12709

本信件可能包含瑞祺電通機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。 This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.