How to get in an effective practice... in 5 minutes!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 20:00:55 +0000 (UTC)

I get a lot of questions from people asking things about
practice. Things like, "what should I practice?", and, "How long
should I practice?", and the occasional, "What should I wear? Do
I need a more comfortable chair? Will drinking two energy drinks
before make me faster?". All the usual, run-of-the-mill stuff.We
have taken a look at making practice more effective before, so I
won't cover that now. HOWEVER, I think today's challenge might be
extremely useful for some of you out there with limited time and
busy schedules. Today's lesson is on how to make a 5 minute
practice effective AND what to do during those 5 minutes. If you
barely have time to pack a lunch during the day, but still want
to improve your chops-- this video is for you!

YOU DON'T ACTUALLY NEED A COMFORTABLE CHAIR... THIS ONE ISN'T
GREAT AND WORKS FINE ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkaghxrozof7/9qhzhnh3olnz4z/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9PSGVINTRkUnFWZw== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkaghxrozof7/38uphkh9env4x4/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9PSGVINTRkUnFWZw== )

Practice Well!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/wvupgop6kkaghxrozof7/wxi2hghve38xm8/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ== )