Covered parking reservation.

From: <CHEVY1Giannelli636_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 17:29:58 +0100

Hey,
My name is Lindsey and I have been assigned to assist you with finding horny women searching for casual sex encounters. I live in your area, roughly ten miles away and I am also a member of the community. I got really excited when you were assigned to me, because I think you are very attractive.
I am twenty seven years old and you can seehttp://smoothlygoes.site/withit/nicely/?s1=rsm2&email=none_at_none.hu.
I know I look like an adult film star but I am really just an ordinary girl looking for a good time.
I am available tonight babe if you would like to meet up for some hot fun, so let me know after you check me out.
I have also selected five other women for you to check out. They each meet the requirements you have listed and they told me they would be interested in meeting you as soon as possible.

Youhttp://smoothlygoes.site/withit/cool/stop these messages at anytime.
5544 Maplewood Dr. NE 351 Cedar Rapids, IA 52402