Jedox eNews: Stay updated

From: Jedox <news_at_jedox.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 13:40:52 +0100

Topics in February: New eBook · Success Story Finnish Red Cross · Dresner Tech Innovation Award · New Office in Seattle US · New Blog

jedox-logo.png (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/Mm-nFbj-pSLW6m2kGv6jP-vnW6sldGm98gBmYW8Qx6-G7Y02xsf1HVPN203 )

Refreshing your Enterprise Performance Management efficiently and effectively

To maximize business value, organizations periodically change their technology platforms. When business teams find themselves with a fractured ecosystem of IT products, they may seek to consolidate or replace them with a more modern approach. In our latest eBook, we examine key considerations when updating your business planning and forecasting tools. You will find new approaches to optimize processes, solve previously intractable challenges and leverage innovation to future-proof your investment.

LEARN MORE (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/Mm-nFbj-pSLW6m2kGv6jP-vnW6sldGm98gBmYW8Qx6-G7Y02xsf1HVPN213 )

Customer Success Story: Finnish Red Cross

The Finnish Red Cross is a humanitarian aid organization and one of the largest voluntary services in Finland. In order to optimize the quality and time spent in their planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes, an error-prone Excel-based approach was replaced with the Jedox solution for budgeting, planning and forecasting. Today the controllers can do their planning and budgeting in half the time that was previously needed and quickly resolve internal billings with the Jedox Allocation Model.

READ SUCCESS STORY (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/Mm-nFbj-pSLW6m2kGv6jP-vnW6sldGm98gBmYW8Qx6-G7Y02xsf1HVPN223 )

Jedox receives award for sales planning

Quality attracts attention. Jedox received a 2019 Technology Innovation Award for its sales planning solutions from Dresner Advisory Services, an independent analyst. The awards are presented to the “top ranked vendors in Dresner Advisory’s 2019 Wisdom of Crowds® market studies” and the sales planning award considers the “monitoring and management of information surrounding the planning activity of the sales function” in organizations. Read more in our newsroom:

READ MORE (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/Mm-nFbj-pSLW6m2kGv6jP-vnW6sldGm98gBmYW8Qx6-G7Y02xsf1HVPN233 )

We are expanding! New office in Seattle, WA

With the opening of the new location in Seattle, Washington, Jedox continues its global expansion. In addition to our Jedox, Inc. offices in Boston, a second location in the USA was added with the new Seattle office. Learn more in our newsroom:

READ MORE (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/Mm-nFbj-pSLW6m2kGv6jP-vnW6sldGm98gBmYW8Qx6-G7Y02xsf1HVPN243 )

Blog: Proven AI solutions for modern planning

The power of artificial intelligence (AI) lies within its ability to make sense of large amounts of data. For the increasing support of planning, budgeting and controlling processes through advanced analytics and AI solutions, powerful data management and data integration are an indispensable prerequisite. Read more in our blog:

READ BLOG (https://iq.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/sc2/Mm-nFbj-pSLW6m2kGv6jP-vnW6sldGm98gBmYW8Qx6-G7Y02xsf1HVPN253 )

Jedox AG, Bismarckallee 7a, 79098 Freiburg, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland

You received this email because you are subscribed to Jedox eNews (EN) from Jedox AG.

Update your email preferences (https://hs-366864.s.hubspotemail.net/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe?d=Vn8mW46wnrFnW41WtMD2m6YcnN3JFvSVWmv1rN1fkvKFj-pSLW6m2kGv6jP-vnW6sldGm98gBmYW8Qx6-G7Y02xsW1HWGWn7jDJDWW6qlJPL5CFvbvW2Nc-pP2bc2qpcQyn904&v=3&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_pPs2EHsE5EKbBxpNEvcRNhL4ZfH1HVNTB6J2rmSpwbzAZIv98zQX3cuaIt5PFmIh_9RDfDGhNAkAMKYFgKnVkCMNzaw&_hsmi=83903635 ) to choose the types of emails you receive or unsubscribe.