Reservations to double stuff

From: <Biasioni.urnerda6013_at_outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 15:09:28 -0800

I have been trying to reach out to you ever since I saw your profile. Did you get my last message about coming over You really seem like someone that could really please me. Ive been looking for someone hat just wants to have some physical fun with no strings attached. You can check out some recent photos of myself byhttp://www.getupinus.com. If you can give me some 1 on 1 attention then I am the sure thing. I keep my body very tight and really like meeting older men that can teach a girl like me some new things. I know you would enjoy every inch of me if we got together.. so lets meet up.
- Kylie

cease future contacthttp://www.getupinus.com/uo.
3423 W. Chicago Ave. Suite #245 Chicago, IL, 60654