Elemental speed is out and it's not what you think!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 18:59:46 +0000 (UTC)

CONFESSION: I'm more of a blues player at heart.. I get bored
with "shred" albums. Playing fast can feel *so* fun, but it
doesn't it always say something meaningful.That said, combining
outbursts of speed to serve melody is awesome!

That's why I'm introducing a new course today. Elemental Speed is
designed to help you develop technique the smart way (not the
hard way). So what does that mean? It means meaningful speed, not
just shreddy filler stuff.

Much of this course is about mindset, and we're going to look at
three different training paths-- The Path of Synchronization, The
Path of Accuracy, and The Path of Least Resistance.

If you're intrigued, click the link below to learn more!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8umz450b6/58hvh7hzp69len/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvNmMzZGYyNDU_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 )

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COURSE! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8umz450b6/27u2hohermon58/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvNmMzZGYyNDU_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8umz450b6/pvieh9hlkq78vq/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8umz450b6/xvfph6hl8q7k8z/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8umz450b6/mot7h5h7k4n2kd/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )