My friend Ben told me this...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 16:36:16 +0000 (UTC)

I started to play guitar when I was 15. I started with a few
friends from middle school, and a guy named Ben was one of
them.We lost touch after 9th grade when he moved out of town.

Fast-forward 2 years later...

I kept hearing about this local band called "The Flash"--
everyone was talking about them. I finally decided to go to a
show, and the guitar player was incredible! It was everything:
Awesome licks, super clean technique, and incredible feel!

I was mesmerized. All I focused on was the guy's hands for the
first 5 songs... then I took a closer look at the player...

I couldn't believe it-- It was Ben!

I talked to him after the show and asked him how he'd learned to
play like that. He kept talking about how it was all a mindset
thing. It took me years to understand, but I finally broke it
down into three "paths":The Path of SynchronizationThe Path of
AccuracyThe Path of Least ResistanceTrust me, the course explains
it all in a step-by-step, easy-to-follow way. Follow the link to
learn more about it!

CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER YOUR NEW COURSE (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/27uz7xz0llb9u2eq70u3/z2hghnh84eg62e/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvNmMzZGYyNDU_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/27uz7xz0llb9u2eq70u3/xmuph6hlreg2v9/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/27uz7xz0llb9u2eq70u3/k8imh6h3dn7w0m/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/27uz7xz0llb9u2eq70u3/q6f8h7h07dxwme/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )