Share with us the Dashboard you ❤️most

From: Julia from monday.com <julia_at_monday.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 12:55:50 -0600

http://link.dapulse.com/lt.php?s=616e97352ac8e8a32cf77434f3c0a4f2&i=1911A3662A23A361167

http://link.dapulse.com/lt.php?s=616e97352ac8e8a32cf77434f3c0a4f2&i=1911A3662A23A361168

Hey Alexander,

Think you have the most impressive Dashboard around? Want to help other
users understand the benefits or just want to show off what you've
built?

We're looking to showcase the diverse and creative ways our users
utilize Dashboards as a source of inspiration for new users!

Want to help us in our quest?

Just reply to this email with a screenshot of your most adored or used
dashboard, plus a little explanation about what it helps you track.

For now, everything is confidential. If we choose your dashboard to
share, we'll send over the relevant consent form.

Thanks as always,
The monday club