Sara Wanna You tarb Now

From: Irene Yonemori <ireneyonqv_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 23:26:12 +0000

SHOW ALL MY BODY BY WEBCAM HERE - https://www.dropbox.com/s/52l3n7fup6h34jc/saraka.docx?dl=0 Before the mission launched on 5 May 2018, we spent about one year testing a full-scale model, shown behind me. We needed to ensure that the lander would be able to use all its equipment no matter what angle it landed at relative to the surface. We tested unsub can here now https://www.dropbox.com/s/od4u98g7fj2xl59/Document%20%282%29.docx?dl=0 all possible angles. On 26 November 2018, InSight landed at a perfect two-degree tilt. We needed to troubleshoot how InSight deploys its equipment, so we set up the sandbox like the landing site using a process called ‘marsforming’. We used --augmented-reality headsets, loaded with a digital map based on pictures taken by the lander. If you look down with one on, you are standing on ‘Mars’. That brought tears to my eyes.