My noods

From: <Ashim.Dalles1494_at_outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 12:21:44 -0800

Can you please delete the photos that I sent youhttp://www.picweshare.com. I cant believe I accidentally gave you a link to them by mistake. They were meant for my boyfriend and I was such a bad girl for taking them in the first place. I just dont want my exposed body to be seen all over the internet because I know people will share it. Just keep them to yourself because they are very dirty. Thank you for respecting my privacy. I really appreciate it.
- Hannah