Are you a blues player that's stuck in the pentatonic scale?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 19:01:24 +0000 (UTC)

The blues is probably the world's most accessible genre for
guitar players... right? Doesn't matter where you go, if there is
a guitar somebody will know how to start a blues jam session.

Play it and they will come.

And by some miracle it's a genre that we haven't gotten bored
with, despite how long it's been played. Crazy! Blues jam
sessions can go on for hours, like a Grateful Dead concert! So
what happens when you're stuck in one of these time-warps and you
start to feel stuck playing the same pentatonic licks over and
over again? It's happened to me...

Add some notes. Not just any notes though... we're going to talk
about that in today's video. If you suffer from chronic
"pentatonicism*", this video is for you!

*CHRONIC PENTATONICISM, OR CP, IS A DISORDER CHARACTERIZED BY
REPETITION, MONOTONY, AND AN EVENTUAL FEELING OF HOPELESSNESS AND
DESPERATION. IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE IS SUFFERING FROM CP, PLEASE
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO A LICENSED GUITARCARE PROFESSIONAL. (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/0vur47rg99h9hgemkpcl/dpheh0hmk6npxq/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS90QWJGSU1FR3o2Yw== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/0vur47rg99h9hgemkpcl/e5uph7h2evorzk/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS90QWJGSU1FR3o2Yw== )

Practice Well!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/0vur47rg99h9hgemkpcl/z4ighnh876xlze/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ== )