Reservation to sit on her face

From: <Carma.Ratcliffe4437_at_outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 12:54:15 -0700

Your profile was just sent a direct message from Ellen.
So I just broke up with my bf and I really want to get back at him. I started looking for local guys near me that wanted some easy action and you seem perfect for my no commitment rebound. Right now I just want to have someone properly please me. Let me know if you want to get together. This is a sure thing. I hope to hear back from you because I am very eager to get with seomeone new that knows what they are doing with a woman. Youll never have it this easy.
http://www.replytometo.comto view her photos and to send a response.