The last movie we made

From: <boss.ilore9576_at_outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 19:17:23 -0700

I just caught the love of my life with another guy and I couldnt believe it. To get back at her I decided to send this video I made with her to everyone in my email list. I banged her so hard and she got extremely filthy in this home movie. You can watch it byhttp://www.myvidsto.com. She gets it so hard from behind and takes a load in the face from me. I sure will miss that booty of hers but its time to move on. Feel free to share it with all your friends because I really want to make sure everyone see see it. Im upset but I hope others should enjoy seeing just how dirty she was with me. Enjoy it.