I'M A CANCER WOMAN HELP ME

From: MRS. GRACE ALLEN <mohit_at_co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 09:52:11 -0700

Attn: Beloved friend,

My quest to locate a responsible friend and partner to bring my dreams to a reality, hence l took this bold step to contact you through this medium and i would not like you to take an offence that l am bothering you since you do not know me neither have we met before.

I am Mrs. Grace Allen from United States; I am married to James Allen who worked with United States embassy in Germany for nine years, before he died in the year 2015. We were both married for seventeen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both involved in charity services. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which is against my principle.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5.5 million (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with the HSBC Bank of Canada. Presently, this money is still invested in this Bank.

Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next Six months due to my cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition of health I have decided to donate this fund to an individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use these fund-to-fund charity, orphanages and widows and to ensure that these set of people are well maintained.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are well of and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by them. As I do not want a situation whereby this money will be used in an ungodly manner, Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death because l lived a fulfilled life. As it is right now, I don't need any telephone communication because of my health and also due to the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development which i want you to contact my Attorney David Turner on his phone number 754-206-0863. or contact him on his email address: davidhermanturner_at_gmail.com.

Finally, My Attorney David Turner will issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original-beneficiary of this said fund. I want you to see to the need of the less privileged. My happiness is that I lived a fulfilled life and doesn’t have any regrets in life. Please note that any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual as I stated here in. Hope to hear from you soonest and do notify your interest to help me.

Best regards.
MRS. GRACE ALLEN.