Requirements met: Cute.

From: <Avon.Aflleje7870_at_outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 21:16:10 +0100

Hey,
My name is Megan and I am writing to thank you for signing up with us. I have been assigned to assist you with finding hot women searching for casual encounters. I am also a member of the community and I live in your area, approixmately five miles away. I am twenty seven years old and I got really excited when you were assigned to me, because I think you are very attractive.
You can see myhttp://yeahsurely.info/onour/ways/?s1=rsm2&email=none_at_none.huby viewing my profile.
My friends say that I look like an adult film star, but I am really just an ordinary girl, looking for a good time. Check me out and let me know what you think. I am available tonight babe if you would like to meet up for some hot fun.
After you sign in, you will see that I have added five other women for you to check out. Each of them meet the requirements you have listed, and they told me they are interested in meeting you as soon as possible.

Profile related messages can behttp://yeahsurely.info/onour/finds/, just let us know.
4142 College Blvd. 315 Olathe, KS 66061