Handjob scheduled.

From: <Argiris.Appiah8747_at_outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 17:54:13 +0100

Hey,

I noticed that we live in the same neighborhood, which means that we can easily link up for some quick and casual fun.

I think you are very attractive and I'm not doing anything this afternoon. If later this evening works better for you, I am totally okay with that as well. You can decide if you are interested by viewing my pictures.

http://monthlypics.com

They are extremely revealing so you might prefer to view them privately. I love getting on my knees and I so excited to get yours in my mouth. - Jessica

Messages from me can be stopped by following these instructions.
http://monthlypics.com/release

2323 Spring Garden St. 332 Greensboro, NC 27403