Your PayPal account access has been limited

From: PayPal <noreply_at_services.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 23:36:43 +0000 (UTC)

Dear none,

PayPal secure

Your PayPal account access has been limited !

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

  • 04/01/2020 11:36:43 pm We need to confirm some of your account informations.
  • Your case ID for this reason is PP-117-368-786-351.
  • We face a problem in the ratification of the real owner of the account. And for that you must follow the following steps:

1 Click on the Button Below

2 Log In Enter email and password

3 Verify Your Informations To Activate Your Account

This email was sent to none_at_none.hu , because your email preferences are set to receive "News and Promotions". Click here to Unsubscribe. To manage your communication preferences, please visit our preference centre.