Don’t wear last year’s styles.

From: Medical Care <discount_at_yqshp.com>
Date: 8 Apr 2020 01:33:50 +0800
*|MC:SUBJECT|*

Celebrity responses to coronavirus: How Kim Kardashian, Chiara Ferragni, Bella Hadid and more have reacted

1 in 2 families isn窶冲 ready for the pandemic emergency. With an at-home ready-kit packed with CareForUNow Family Essentials , you can create the best-case-scenario in the COVID-19 outbreak.
GET MORE DETAILS
Celebrities are protecting their families by wearing the two daily essentials: latex gloves and N95 masks. We have them all packed in the kit.
Buy Now
Female celebrities are taking responsibility to protect their family. Men are faring worse than women in the coronavirus pandemic.

Health authorities reported that men accounted for 58% of all cases with COVID-19 and were 75% more likely to die.

You can protect your loved ones by preparing with BEST CareForU窶冱 Family Essentials.

We have partnered with health experts to picked the most effective essentials to protect your family.

Buy Now
Copyright ツゥ 2010-2020 CareForUNow, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
SUPPORT_at_CAREFORUNOW.COM