Im tired of being bored

From: Mary Jeffersđź’• <Vasco.Martinsen390_at_outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 12:44:08 -0700

You were just sent a direct message from Kristen.
Message from Kristen:
I know we are all bored and cant leave the house but I really just want to get off. I noticed that you arent far from me. Would you like to get on messenger and connect over video? Ill show you every inch of myself and we can have a good time. Just because we are staying in doesnt mean we cant have some fun. You can command me to do anything you want. Im sure you will enjoy time with me.
You mayhttp://www.vidmeetup.comto reply to her.

About Kristen:
Age - 27 years old
Occupation - Graphic Designer