Update your account informations

From: Account updates <no-reply_at_secure-team.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 08:15:14 -0400
*|MC:SUBJECT|*

Pay Pal

Dear customer,
You received this message due to Invalid informations in your account.

Please update your informations promptly so that you can continue to enjoy all the benefits of your PayPaI account. If you don't update your information within 24 hours, Your account will be Iimited.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we are working hard to maintain the confidentiality of your informations.
It's easy:
1.Click the link below to open a secure browser window.
2.Cnofirm that you're the owner of the account, and then follow the instructions.

Update now
PayPaI Inc.
© Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal, Inc. All Right Reserved.