Know your chord vocabulary

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 17:01:25 +0000 (UTC)

I don't know about you, but this quarantine has given me a ton of
practice time. What it hasn't given me is opportunities to go out
and apply what I've been practicing-- no band time.

That also means that there's more to practice to get back up to
speed-- or better!-- by the time this is over and everyone is
back to playing with a band.

One big thing is chord vocabury, an important way to communicate
with the other musicians in your band (except maybe the drummer).
Do you know how to talk about the chords and progressions in your
songs? If not, watch today's video to get up to speed!

​IF YOUR DRUMMER UNDERSTANDS CHORDS BETTER THAN YOU, DEFINITELY
WATCH THIS ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7h4erq6b8/25h2hohez7d4p5/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS95ZnNCQXVYUGZBaw== )​

Practice Well!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7h4erq6b8/e5uph7h2gk4q8m/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/e5udoqdellt7h4erq6b8/78i7h8hm70zwnd/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )