Xoom Chat Scheduled With Nicole

From: <Emer.Bodishbaugh1747_at_outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 11:52:41 -0700

A message has been sent to you from Nicole:
Do you want to entertain me while we are staying in? I can get on chat and let you see me playing. I'll put on my favorite outfit and you can see me tease. Just because we are social distancing doesnt mean we cant get off together. Lets get in touch.
You may view her details and reply to herhttp://www.viewmsgme.com.

About Nicole:
Age - 24 Years Old
Occupation - Teachers Assistant