RE:Stocked masks 2020-04-21 6:44:17

From: Steven | RONTA <steven_at_ronta.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 06:44:07 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,
Hope my email finds you well.
The face mask is made of three layers of non-woven fabric, and the protective clothing and isolator are made of PP non-woven fabric, which is waterproof and oil-repellent, and has a good isolation effect against germs and granular dust.

MOQ: 1000 pcs
We have large quantity of disposable masks in stock, we can provide fast delivery!

During the epidemic, especially the demand for masks was very large, and a situation of difficult to find a mask appeared. Now we have stocked masks available. If there is a demand, please don't hesitate to let me know if there's any inquiry.
Best regards,
Steven Xiu
sales manager
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd.

Please reply "unsubscribe" if you're not interested, thanks!

 He was walking out Ashland Avenue

disposable_masks.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: disposable_masks.jpg)